- 2D Game Design
- Plan and Produce work to a design brief
- Story development for computer games
- Creating art for 2D games
- Concept of art or computer games
- Working in the games industry
- Understanding the creative media industry
|Course title:||Creative Media Production (Games) Level 2||Course level:||Level 2|
|Qualification:||NCFE Diploma||Awarding body:||Pearson Education Ltd.|
|UCAS code:||Not applicable||Academic year:||2019 - 2020|
|Course delivery:||Full-time||Course length:||One year|
|Venue:||Broad Oak Campus|
The games development course offers a vocational learning approach to an interesting and ever-expanding industry. The professional facilities within the media and computing departments ensure that you not only gain the knowledge of the subject but you are able to put new ideas and skills into practice.
On the games development course you will explore a wide variety of knowledge and skills, such as gaining a better understanding of the industry, creating art and develop a practical understanding of creative game design.