The hospitality level 2 qualification is made up of mandatory and optional units for you to choose from.
The following are mandatory units for the hospitality level 2 qualification:
- Food safety
- Health and safety
- Positive impressions
You may select some of the optional units below to study:
- Clear areas and prepare for table service
- Maintain and deal with payments
- Prepare and clear the bar area
- Prepare and serve hot drinks using specialist equipment
- Provide a counter and take away service
- Serve alcoholic and soft drinks
- Serve food at the table.