You will study both theory and practical aspects of the following:
- Diagnosing and rectification of engine electrical systems.
- Auto electrical and aftermarket electrical enhancement.
- Diagnosing and rectification of transmission and chassis electrical faults.
- Inspecting vehicles using prescribed methods.
- Skills in how to identify and agree motor vehicle customer service needs
You will also gain a broad knowledge and understanding of health and safety in the workplace and other skills associated with working in a garage.