Apprentices can bring up-to-date skills and knowledge of new technologies to your organisation.
Participating in an Apprenticeship programme will give you skilled, loyal employees. Ultimately, Apprenticeships can have a positive impact on customer satisfaction and your business reputation.
- Spend around 4 days a week in the workplace and 1 day a week training at college.
- Developed around your requirements ensuring maximum impact.
- Gain the practical skills employers require.
- Learn academic and theoretical knowledge to achieve a recognised qualification.
- Apprentices are paid by their employer while they’re training and learning.
Some employers are entitled to Funding from the Skills Funding Agency to help with costs.
Apprenticeships Are Ideal For:
- A gap in your workforce that could be filled by an apprentice.
- Existing staff who could qualify for an Apprenticeship.
We can offer advice and support throughout the whole recruitment process.
The links below provide some important information regarding apprenticeships from the main government website:
- Association Of Colleges – About Colleges
- Paying Employer National Contributions for Apprentices
- Grant – Employer Fact Sheet
Find out more about the Apprenticeship scheme at Accrington and Rossendale College by contacting our dedicated business team: