Apprentice Care Business Co-ordinator
Company: Supporting Together
Hours per week: Up to 37 hours (including college work)
Weekly wage: £3.70 per hour (£129 per week)
Supporting Together are looking for an Apprentice Care Co-ordinator who can assist the current co-ordinators in the day to day running of Supporting Togethers’ Crisis contract.
Key duties and responsibilities
The successful Care Co-ordinator will be trained to:
• Monitor staff and client communications
• Monitor and manage the Rotas
• Responding to queries and complaints from clients
• Ensuring good record keeping
• Monitor and maintain a ‘Quality Service’
• Be a great team player with good communication skills
• Plan Rotas using a staff roster software
• In this full-time position, flexible working will be required, including being part of an on-call Rota
• Liaise with Social services, the council, paramedics, falls team, district nurses, Doctors, Occupational therapists and physio therapists.
Attention To Detail
Ability to work with a wide range of people
Training to be provided
Supporting Together provides fast response care to adults & the elderly, within the comfort and security of their own homes. You will be working alongside a small friendly team who will ensure you are fully supported in your learning and role as Apprentice care co-ordinator.
How to apply:
Call: 01254 354 220
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com