Website Early Start Nursery - Childcare Apprentice
Childcare Apprentice Early Start Nursery
Early Start Nursery are excited to be able to offer an opening for a Childcare apprenticeship post within our setting.
- Weekly wage £138.75
- Working week Monday to Friday 9am till 5pm Total hours per week: 37.50
This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and hard-working candidate with a passion for working with children to join a well- established nursery as a childcare apprentice. You will work very closely with the nursery nurses and room leaders within the different rooms in the nursery. You will support the children on a daily basis.
You will be expected to be working towards a Level 3 in childcare where on and off-the-job training and professional development will be completed in the workplace.
Duties to include
- Caring for children between the ages from birth to five years old
- Delivering the early years foundation stage framework
- Promoting the welfare of children
Requirements and prospects
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate with children with ease
- Good time keeping skills
- Must want to pursue a career in childcare and education
- Would like to work in a busy setting
- Eager and willing to learn and train
- Punctual and reliable
- Pleasant, caring personality
- Ability to work as part of a team
- GCSE English and maths grade D (or equivalent) or above or Functional Skills level 2
- Level 2 childcare to progress to next level or experience within a childcare environment
Potential for a permanent position within the business on successful completion of the Apprenticeship for the right candidate.
About the employer
The nursery has children aged from birth to 5 years old.
Early Start Nursery
How to apply:
Call:01254 354 220
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com