Website Kiddiwinks Day Nursery Limited
Weekly wage: £136.90
Working Hours: 37 – Monday-Friday.
Kiddiwinks Day Nursery Limited start times can vary between the hours of 7am and 9am depending on shifts. Finish times an vary between the hours of 3pm and 6pm depending on shifts. 30 minute lunch break and a 10 minute break.
To provide a safe, clean and stimulating environment for children age 0-5 years. To follow a routine as well as company policies and procedures. To be able to work on own initiative but also as part of a team. To be able to provide learning opportunities to encourage children’s development.
It is important that the correct candidate is able to provide learning opportunites to encourage chidlrens development. The role of leading a clean and safe environment is essential and cleaning duties are to be carried out daily.
Day to day duties will involve:
- Feeding the babies in the baby room
- Carrying out daily cleaning duties
- Being creative and coming up with games that will help learning development
- To help lead different rooms within the nursery e.g baby room, 1-2years room etc.
- Changing nappies or helping with potty/toilet training
- Teaching general life skills, such as basic hygiene and manners
Requirements and prospects:
- Able to provide a high standard of physical, emotional, social and intellectual care for children
- To help provide a nurturing but stimulating environment to allow the children to learn
- A good understanding of what is required of a nursery practitioner
- A good understanding of the Early Years Foundation Stage
- To have good communication and interpersonal skills
- To have stamina and also a sense of fun
- To have a smart appearance to reflect the ethos of the company
- To be creative and have a good imagination
- To have high levels of patience and tolerance
- To have already completed their Level 2 Children and young peoples workforce
- If the suitable candidate wants to progress onto higher education once completion we will support this
- Due to us being a big company there would also be opportunities to progress within the company, moving onto bigger job roles eventually
Things to consider
- Within this job role, we can sometimes be required to work overtime
- Shifts change every 4 weeks
- The National Minimum Wage for Apprentices is £3.70 per hour as of 1st of April 2018. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year. Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year. The minimum wage rates are £5.90 an hour for 18-20 year olds; £7.38 for anyone aged 21 to 24 and £7.83 for those over 25
About the employer
To provide care for children ages 0-5 years, in a safe and stimulating environment.
Kiddiwinks Day Nursery Limited
How to apply:
Call:01254 354 220
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com