Legal Business Administraion Apprentice
CIS – Legal Business Admin Apprentice to provide cost effective administrative and secretarial support to the partner and other senior fee earners in the team in the work of the department.
Job title: Legal Business Administraion Apprentice Reports to: Head of the Department/ Office Manager/ HR Manager Reported to by: [Name or title]
CIS – Legal Business Admin Apprentice Key tasks
- To undertake matters which you are competent to conduct having due regard to the policies and procedures defined in the Office Manual relating to your areas of work.
- Arranging appointments and attending new, current and former clients and dealing with their queries including:
- obtaining instructions and advising on course(s) of action, length and cost of case (as appropriate);
- assessment of client’s financial means and explanation of private terms and conditions and CFA’s;
- drafting and/or dictating correspondence to client, court, solicitors counsel and other third-parties, including Statements, Notices, Applications, and other Legal Forms/Documents;
- instructing counsel, experts, solicitor advocates or other third-parties, reviewing reports and continued liaison as required;
- advising on appropriate course of action;
- arranging and attending hearings and conferences as and when required;
- obtaining and reviewing evidence and statements;
- negotiation on clients behalf and, liaison with opponents etc. to obtain most preferable outcome for clients;
- ensuring efficient day-to-day progress of all matters, prioritising work as necessary and keeping the client informed on progress.
- To ensure that all work carried out meets or exceeds the requirements of the SRA Code of Conduct and meets Quality Mark standards
To record all work carried out accurately and appropriately on the firm’s computerised time recording system.
- Analytical skills
- Written and oral communication skills
- IT skills
How to apply:
Call:01254 354 220
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com