Website Pilkington Buses LIMITED
Pilkington Buses LIMITED Apprenticeship Summary.
Business Administration Apprentice Pilkington Buses LIMITED
In any business, no matter what industry, administration tasks will need to be done.
- Weekly wage £151.00
- Working week 37.5 hours, 8:30am – 5pm, Monday – Friday Total hours per week: 37.50
- Apprenticeship duration 12 months
Working as part of a friendly team in a varied role to help the business run smoothly.
Carrying out general administrative duties within a fast paced environment at Pilkington Buses and supporting various team members with their activities, whilst learning what is required of the different roles.
- to assist the office manager in the administrative function within the office.
- meet and greet visitors
- ordering office stationery and washroom items, fuel cards and business cards
- collating information for management meetings
- collation and inputting of data into spreadsheets for senior management analysis i.e. company savings log, fleet and assets, customer/supplier contracts (training will be given)
- answering telephone calls and redirecting to appropriate departments
- Answering telephone general enquires and timetable enquires from customers
- general office duties to included filing, printing, scanning, and photocopying
- ad hoc duties as and when required as defined by the management team
Requirements and prospects
Computer literate would be an advantage, but full training in using our in-house system will be given.
Pilkington Buses are looking for an enthusiastic individual who is looking to start their career in the business world.
Good levels of English, Maths, and ICT.
Pilkington Buses are looking for someone to join their team, who is looking to grow with them.
Things to consider
The National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.70 an hour from the 1st of April 2018. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year. The minimum wage rates are £5.90 an hour for 18-20 year olds, £7.38 for anyone aged 21 to 24, and £7.83 for those over 25.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Pilkington Buses Ltd
Argyle St, Accrington BB5 1DQ
How to apply:
Call:01254 354 220
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org