Website SK Lloyds Solicitors
Legal Business Administration Apprentice
We are looking for an apprentice to work at a busy, fast paced law firm to carry out various duties to assist the solicitors. The apprentice will also have the opportunity to be exposed to law related matters and working on case files. The apprentice must be confident on the telephone and be able to work effectively and efficiently.
SK Lloyds Solicitors is a law firm which consists of some of the brightest legal minds working in the sector today. Although the firm itself was established in 2015, the members bring the best experiences into the profession. They bring with them a wealth of experience from working in specialist law firms and undertaking simple to complex instructions.
- Weekly wage: £129.50
- Working week: Monday to Friday 10am to 5pm
Total hours per week: 35.00
- Dealing with Customer calls
- Reception Duties
- Lease with 3rd parties
- Updating information on client files
- Drafting correspondence under instruction
- Taking messages
- Inputting of data on accounts
- Emails to customers
- Learn about how a solicitor operates
Requirements and prospects
- Have the ability to communicate professionally with clients confidently.
- Good with computers
- Be organised
- Remain calm in stressful situations
- Team player
GCSE Maths and English grade C plus
Long term position
How to apply:
Call:01254 354 220
Click hereto use our apprenticeship online form.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org