Our Apprenticeship Vacancy of the week is for a…
Apprentice Receptionist (NVQ Level 2 Business and Administration)
Company: Lancashire Care NHS
Location: Sceptre Point
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Hourly Rate: £3.50 per hour (apprenticeship minimum wage)
- To provide an efficient receptionist service to both external customers and internal employees, through training and shadowing with internal staff
- Dealing with all calls and enquiries in a polite, professional manner and transfer to the relevant employee/department
- Welcome visitors and provide assistance as necessary. Monitor arrivals and departures of the building.
- To maintain the electronic system for booking the meeting rooms at Sceptre Point and ensuring the rooms are serviced.
- Receive, allocate and dispatch internal/external mail in line with the Trust and departmental policy and procedures.
- Filing, photocopying and emailing as required.
- To report maintenance faults to the Facilities Department.
- Facilitate meetings in the Meeting Rooms at Sceptre Point, setting up crockery, clearing away, filling and emptying the dishwasher.
- To order and monitor stationery supplies for the administrative area and monitoring delivery.
- To support the various departments within the building with general administrative duties, including shadowing teams to gain and develop skills in numerous areas.
The range of duties and responsibilities outlined above are indicative only and are intended to give a broad flavour of the range and type of duties that will be allocated. They are subject to modification in the light of changing service demands and the development requirements of the postholder. The service will ensure that opportunities within the various departments and areas within the building are provided for the post holder to develop as per their ambitions and wishes of the use of their apprenticeship.
Call: 01254 354 220
To view all our current apprenticeship vacancies please follow this link.