Our Apprenticeship Vacancy of the week is for a…
Company: Rossendale Borough Council
Hours: Monday – Friday, 37 hours per week
Hourly Rate: £150.00 per week (above the apprenticeship national minimum wage)
To provide general administrative support to the HR and Corporate Support Team and Council in a flexible and customer focused way.
To support the Council to achieve its vision that by 2018, Rossendale will have strong communities with an enhanced environment and heritage. It will be an attractive place to live where tourists visit and employers invest.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Your duties will include:
- To undertake general administration duties within the Corporate Support Team, including photocopying, scanning and filing documentation.
- To operate and maintain the Council and Corporate Support Team IT systems.
- To assist in the maintenance of the Corporate Support Team’s databases and filing systems.
- To deal with internal and external customers face to face, in writing, by email and by telephone in a professional and friendly manner.
- To promote a positive image of the Corporate Support Team through development of effective working relationships within the team, throughout the Council and with external bodies.
- To undertake general administration duties within the HR Team
- To operate in accordance with Council priorities and policies.
- To undertake any other reasonable duties as required within the Corporate Support Team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to prioritise work to meet deadlines
- Work well as part of a team
- Good IT Skills.
Call: 01254 354 220
To view all our current apprenticeship vacancies please follow this link.