Not yet found employment?
If you haven’t yet found the employment you need for your Apprenticeship, don’t worry, you can start on our new for 2021 Apprenticeship Start Up Programme that will help you develop the essential skills that employers are looking for in this competitive market.
As part of this programme, you will:
- Become ’employment ready’
- Learn about your chosen sector and develop industry skills and knowledge
- Develop confidence and networking skills
- Improve communication and presentation skills
- Gain valuable qualifications and skills which will help you on your Apprenticeship
- Take part in relevant work placements
- Improve your interview techniques – boost your CV and job search skills
- Receive individualised advice, guidance and support
- Take part in valuable networking opportunities with employers
- Become part of our talent pool
We will then work with you and our network of employers to put you forward for relevant opportunities as they become available – ensuring you are best placed to get the job!
As soon as you are successful and receive an offer of employment, you will be able to transition from your Start Up Programme onto your Apprenticeship, taking all the skills and knowledge you have gained with you to help you in your future career.
DID YOU KNOW? We’re number one in Lancashire for 16-18 Advanced Apprenticeships