Website I Care Group
Apprenticeship level 2
Vacancies available: 2
Company: I Care GB Ltd
Web address: https://icaregroup.co.uk/
Hours per week: 37.00 PW (Shifts TBC by Employer)
Salary: £3.70 PH
About the Employer:
ICare aims to provide care and support for people who cannot wholly look after themselves. We provide our service in your own home, at times convenient to you, and in ways you find most agreeable
ICare is a great place to start and further your career in social and community support services. We recognise that only through investment in people and in their development can we ensure we are successful, striving to provide the highest quality care and support to those that place their trust in us.
We are proud to have a team of committed, highly trained personnel and we fully support staff that choose to take formal qualifications and provide specific training programmes for those that wish to specialise and further develop their skills.
As a care organisation that has gained the government-backed Investors in People (IIP) award, ICare are committed to treating all applicants and employees in the same way, equally and fairly and without prejudice.
I Care are recruiting for a Business Administration Apprentice to join our expanding department. The ideal candidate will have an interest in Business Administration. The department is exciting and vibrant and stands out from most, offering an excellent working environment for the successful candidate. I Care Ltd are constantly developing which provides excellent career development opportunities for our staff. This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated apprentice to join a successful business with an enviable reputation.
Key duties and responsibilities:
To undertake all college and company training and development to successfully complete the chosen Apprentice Scheme to expected and agreed standards.
To undertake all training & development in pursuit of becoming a Business Administration Apprentice.
- liaising with our stakeholders in commissioning
- changes in support
- assisting care staff with rota planning, allocating, changes in shift
- answering phone calls, filing, and audits
- weekly spreadsheet to manage operational budgets
- care planning input for services provided
- support rota allocations on system, organise master shifts on system for smooth and safe delivery of services
*Responsibilities could change or just include SOME of the above
This is list is a brief description and the employer will cover this in more detail on interview if you are successful.
Qualifications / skills required:
- Minimum of 3 GCSEs grade C or above
- IT literate / Knowledge
- Keen interest in IT Hardware
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Clear and concise written skills
- Ability to prioritise tasks
- Excellent organisational skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Experience and knowledge of MS Office
- Flexibility in hours when required for over time during busy periods
- confident working to targets, KPIs, and strict timescales
- Punctual and excellent time management
- Pro-active and keen to learn
- Willingness to help in all areas
- Ability to work independently and use initiative
How to apply:
Call:01254 354 220
Click here to view our CV Examples (Please check this before submitting your CV for any of our apprenticeship vacancies)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.