The services we offer
The services we offer – Downloadable copies of our school leaver prospectus and our adult fresh start guides can be found below.
Alternately you can call or email the College to request printed copies.
Tel_ 01254 354 354
The services we offer – Information about library services, policies and facilities may be found by selecting the Library+ link on the ‘About us’ tab of the College website.
The College has a strong Learner Services team who is available to all students. They offer:
- Personalised individual assessment
- One to one specialist teaching for Dyslexia, Sensory Impairment and Asperger Syndrome
- Taught study skills workshops
- In-class support
- State-of-the-art assistive IT specialist software and equipment
- Mentoring for achievement
- Transition links into College including tasters and visits
Advice and Guidance
Information about the College’s advice and guidance service can be found by going to the Information+ section of the website.
News and Events
All of the College’s latest news and events can be found on the front page of the College website, on the right hand side bar, entitled ‘Latest news and events’.
Please contact us for details
Follow us on Facebook