|Admin Services Entry Level|
|Entry Requirements:||No formal qualifications are needed for this programme. All applicants will be interviewed and assessed to ensure this is the most appropriate course for them.|
|Start Date:||Sep 2023|
This course is ideal for those hoping to progress onto a Level 2 or Level 3 course in business or administration, looking to build a foundational knowledge of the subject or trying to get a head start on a career within the sector.
What will I learn?
• As part of the course you will develop the skills required to support you towards your chosen career.
• You will study English and maths alongside your course to support you in your progression.
• While studying you will benefit from work experience opportunities in working environments to develop your practical skills and learn from experienced industry professionals.
• You will gain key employability skills while developing a strong understanding of the roles, responsibilities and opportunities in Administration roles.
How will the course be assessed?
• Assessment will take place through the completion of coursework and practical activities. • You will study in modern classrooms with interactive learning technology and will have access to up-to-date resources. • Students will have access to high end computer suites and various programmes and software to aid their studies.
Materials and other information
• We are an Ofsted ‘Outstanding’ College. • Our students love being learners here and feel supported throughout their course, which enables them to thrive and succeed. • We also have teachers who are experts in their fields, they provide our students with excellent knowledge and create positive and encouraging learning environments.