Accrington and Rossendale College has been rated as “Good” by Ofsted since 2018.
In the last report, key findings included:
- Learners’ achievement rates have improved and are now good
- Learners and Apprentices have a positive attitude to learning
- Senior leaders and managers have forged very good links with employers, community groups and voluntary organisations
- The quality of teaching, learning and assessment is good as a result of effective improvement strategies
- Learners and Apprentices develop the knowledge and skills they need for further study or work
- Governors provide a good level of scrutiny and challenge to senior leaders
- Governors, senior leaders and managers have high expectations of learners and staff
To look at the full report visit the Ofsted website.