Can I get help with my fees?
For some courses full fee remission may be available if you are in receipt of:
- Job Seeker’s Allowance
- Employment and Support Allowance
- Universal Credit (unemployed or earning less than £345 per month)
- Unemployed and on another state benefit (conditions apply)
- Studying for your first full Level 1 or 2 qualification on an eligible course
- Studying for your first full Level 3 qualification on an eligible course
- Employed with a gross annual income of less than £20,319
Eligible learners can attend a maximum of two fee remitted courses each year and must show proof of their benefits at enrolment.
To view our refund policy, please visit: www.accross.ac.uk/about-us/policies-procedures/
Time Credits can be used as full payment for Community Learning and Skills courses. For more information on the Time Credit scheme, head to www.timecredits.com
How to pay
You can pay via VISA, Mastercard, Cheque, or cash. Payments in instalments may be available for some courses. Please enquire for further details.
Please note an additional charge will be applied for courses which carry material costs.
For some of our professional qualifications, learners can apply for loans to cover the cost of their course. The following loans may be available for you to apply for:
HE Loans: www.slc.co.uk
Advanced Learner Loans: www.gov.uk/advancedlearner-loan
Please enquire for more information:
Higher Education: 0333 003 1717
Nelson and Colne College
01282 440 209 StudentServices@nelsongroup.ac.uk
Accrington and Rossendale College
01254 354 143 StudentServices@nelsongroup.ac.uk