Accrington is well served by public transport and prospective students will find that there is a wide range of travel options available to get to College.  

Driving and Parking at College

Students can park on the College car park. Disabled parking is available for blue badge holders. 

Cycling to College

Students are encouraged to cycle to College where possible. Not only is this the greenest way to travel, but it’s beneficial to your health too! The College has a large covered bike shed for storing your bikes during classes.

Bus Services

We offer Transdev termly Lancashire and Blackburn bus passes which cover a wide geographical area including Burnley, Blackburn, Clitheroe and Colne.  

There are a number of additional bus services which operate in the Accrington area from Pilkington Bus. The majority of services stop at Accrington Bus Station and some stop outside the College on Sandy Lane.

We also offer a direct College mini bus service:

Service 100

Travelling from Colne to College

Download our bus leaflet here.

Train Services

Search on Trainline to find an appropriate service to travel into College.

Trainline | Search, Compare & Buy Cheap Train & Bus Tickets (

Travel Support

All 16-18 year old students are eligible for subsidised termly bus passes.  You may also be eligible for FREE bus travel if your annual household income is under £31,496.

Contact details:

For more information on travelling to College please contact our Student Services Team on 01254 354143 or email