|Business Administrator Apprenticeship Level 3
Minimum GCSE grade 3 or equivalent in English and maths. If you do not hold a GCSE grade 4 or above, you will need to study and achieve level 2 functional skills in English and maths. You will complete an initial assessment in English and maths to identify your eligibility for the course.
These requirements may alter dependent on the needs of the employer.
This Business Administrator Apprenticeship will provide you with a highly transferable set of knowledge, skills and behaviours that can be applied in all sectors, and in small and large businesses alike; from the public sector, private sector and charitable sector. Throughout the programme you will work independently and as part of a team and will learn how to develop, implement, maintain and improve administrative services within your organisation.
This programme is ideal for those who can show initiative, manage priorities and their own time, can display problem-solving and decision-making skills and are keen to develop their people management responsibilities through mentoring or coaching others.
What will I learn?
• Business fundamentals
• Relevant regulation
• External environment factors
• Planning and organisation
• Project management
• Understanding the organisation
• Alongside this you will also develop your decision-making, communication and interpersonal skills
How will the course be assessed?
A range of assessment methods will be used throughout the programme to support the progression and development of your Knowledge, Skills and Behaviours that are all relevant to the apprenticeship standard.
The apprenticeship standard will be achieved via externally assessed end point assessments. This may include:
- A knowledge test
- A practical observation
- A professional discussion
- A project presentation
- An interview
Materials and other information
• Industry expert Assessors providing continuous support throughout the programme
• We work with a large range of excellent employers to offer apprenticeships in most industries
• Employers have worked to co-create the programme making it highly industry relevant
Progression and Careers
• Human Resources Officer
• Project Manager
• Business Administrator
• Marketing Assistant
• Public Relations Officer