|Business and ICT Level 1|
|Entry Requirements:||At least 2 GCSEs at Grade 3 or above including English Language or Mathematics OR a relevant Entry Level programme and GCSE English Language or Mathematics at Grade 3 or above. If you don’t quite achieve the entry criteria though don’t worry, we can discuss your options.|
|Start Date:||Sep 2023|
Prepare for a career in a professional office environment by learning the basic ICT, media and business skills employers are looking for. This course will teach you key business and ICT skills to prepare you for future College courses or the start of your career. The use of ICT is becoming part of our everyday lives, so having a qualification in Business and ICT puts you one step ahead when looking for employment.
What will I learn?
• You will develop your personal skills such as communication, team work and problem solving.
• Your programme will include work experience within your chosen sector.
• Courses are available across a wide range of Vocational subjects, which are designed to offer you tailored support to help you progress on to further studies or to get you ready for an Apprenticeship.
How will the course be assessed?
• You will be assessed via internal and external assessments. • You will study in modern classrooms with interactive learning technology and will have access to up-to-date resources. • Students will have access to high end computer suites and various programmes and software to aid their studies.
Materials and other information
• We are an Ofsted ‘Outstanding’ College. • Our students love being learners here and feel supported throughout their course, which enables them to thrive and succeed. • We also have teachers who are experts in their fields, they provide our students with excellent knowledge and create positive and encouraging learning environments.