|Care Entry Level|
|Entry Requirements:||No formal qualifications are needed for this programme. All applicants will be interviewed and assessed to ensure this is the most appropriate course for them.|
|Start Date:||Sep 2023|
The Entry Level Care course is suitable for you if you are looking to work, or wish to work in the Health and Social Care and Early Years and Childcare sectors. If you are interested in working in health, social care or with children and young people, this course will enable you to explore the different types of areas to support you to progress into your preferred sector.
What will I learn?
• As part of the course you will develop the skills required to support you towards your chosen career.
• You will study English and Maths alongside your course to support you in your progression.
• While studying you will benefit from work experience opportunities in working environments to develop your practical skills and learn from experienced industry professionals.
• You will gain key employability skills while developing a strong understanding of the roles, responsibilities and opportunities in the Care sector.
How will the course be assessed?
• Assessment will take place through the completion of coursework and practical activities. • You will study in modern classrooms with interactive learning technology and will have access to up-to-date resources. • Students will have access to high end computer suites and various programmes and software to aid their studies.
Materials and other information
• We are an Ofsted ‘Outstanding’ College. • Our students love being learners here and feel supported throughout their course, which enables them to thrive and succeed. • We also have teachers who are experts in their fields, they provide our students with excellent knowledge and create positive and encouraging learning