|Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship Level 2
Minimum GCSE grade 2 for English and maths. If you don’t achieve these, you will need to complete an initial assessment in English and maths to identify your eligibility for the course.
These requirements may alter dependent on the needs of the employer.
The role of a Customer Service Practitioner is to deliver high-quality products and services to the customers of their organisation. This programme will ensure you develop the skills and knowledge to provide an excellent service to customers either in person or remotely. You may be the first point of contact and work in any sector or organisation type.
What will I learn?
• Understanding your customers
• Meeting regulations and legislation
• Influencing skills
• Dealing with customer conflict and challenge
• Presentation and Equality - treating all customers as individuals
How will the course be assessed?
A range of assessment methods will be used throughout the programme to support the progression and development of your Knowledge, Skills and Behaviours that are all relevant to the apprenticeship standard.
The apprenticeship standard will be achieved via externally assessed End Point Assessments.
This may include:
- A knowledge test
- A practical observation
- A professional discussion
- A project presentation
- An interview
Materials and other information
• Industry expert Assessors providing continuous support throughout the programme
• We work with a large range of excellent employers to offer apprenticeships in most industries
• Employers have worked to co-create the programme making it highly industry relevant
Progression and Careers
• Customer Service Representative
• Sales Representative
• Customer Experience Executive
• Banking Customer Service Adviser
• Resort Representative