|Fitness Instructing Level 2|
|Venue:||Accrington and Rossendale College|
|Start Date:||Please enquire|
|Time:||6pm - 9pm|
|Cost:||£315 (fee remission may apply)|
This programme is aimed at anyone seeking to start their journey towards becoming a Fitness Professional and forging a career in the Fitness and Leisure industry.
What will I learn?
You will learn how to work with clients in a gym environment delivering safe, effective and purposeful gym inductions and fitness sessions. You will study a range of units aimed at developing your knowledge, skills and behaviours in support of a successful career.
• Anatomy and physiology for exercise
• Health, safety and welfare in a fitness environment
• Instructing gym-based exercise
• Know how to support clients who take in exercise and physical activity
• Planning gym-based exercise
• Principles of exercise, fitness and health
How will the course be assessed?
The programme is assessed via an internally assessed portfolio of evidence and practical observations of your performance.
Materials and other information
Stationery and training kit is required.
Level 3 Certificate in Personal Training.