|Understanding Mental Health- Level 3 Certificate|
|Venue:||Accrington and Rossendale College|
|Start Date:||Please enquire|
|Time:||9.30am - 1.30pm|
This course is designed to increase your knowledge and understanding of mental health and mental wellbeing. This document covers applications to study Level 3 Certificate in Understanding Mental Health.
How will the course be assessed?
The Level 3 Certificate in Undestanding Mental Health is an intensive course requiring hard work and dedication. To achieve the best possible grades, we expect you to:
• Attend every timetabled lesson. We understand that occasionally you may need to miss a lesson, but we expect you to have at least 95% attendance
• Submit all assignments on time
• Ask for help if you are struggling or unsure- we are here to support you to achieve the best grades possible
• Undertake your college work, including additional reading.
• Research your next steps. It is important that you start researching your degree options as soon as possible. A good place to start is www.ucas.com
• Treat staff and fellow students with respect
In return, you can expect of us:
• Experienced, dedicated teaching staff
• Lessons that will stretch your thinking and help you achieve high grades
• Online resources to help you complete your assignments
• Support to develop academic skills for progression
• Support with helping you decide your future plans
• Support with UCAS applications
• Additional workshops
• To be treated with respect
Should you have any additional questions about your application, the course or the interview process, please contact the HE Office on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01254 354 047 or 354 117
How much will the course cost me?
At enrolment, you will become liable to pay tuition fees and it is your obligation to arrange to pay these fees by applying for the Advanced Learner Loan (ALL) via Student Finance England. You cannot apply for the loan until you have enrolled on the course.
Student Finance England will ‘write off’ any outstanding Advanced Learner Loan balances you owe for an Access to HE course once you complete a higher education course. This means you do not have to repay it. The higher education course must be eligible for student finance.
Students aged 19-23 without a Level 3 qualification will qualify for Government funding to pay for the tuition fees.
Note: support with application for ALL is available