|Autism Spectrum Condition Level 1
|Delivered at Nelson and Colne College
|3rd March 2020
|6pm - 9pm
|£45 (fee remission may apply)
The aim of this unit is to provide the learner with an understanding of Autism Spectrum Condition, personcentred approach and knowledge of the importance of relevant communication skills when working with individuals.
What will I learn?
The objective of this qualification is to help learners to progress within employment in a variety of sectors, and in a number of job roles where an understanding of autism and knowledge of how to support people with autism is required.
- Introduction to Autism Spectrum Condition.
How will the course be assessed?
Through completion of a portfolio of evidence/workbook.
Materials and other information
This course will cost a maximum of £45 for learners aged 19 years old or above. This fee may be reduced or void depending on the individual’s circumstances. The cost of the course includes, the college enrolment fee and exam fees.
On successful completion of this course you can progress on to further study on the following courses:
• Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Autism
• Level 2 Certificate in Preparing to Work in Adult Social Care
• Level 2 Certificate for Working in the Health Sector
• Level 2 Certificate in Common Health Conditions
• Level 2 Certificate in Introducing Caring for Children and Young People