|Get into Facilities and Building Cleaning Level 1|
|Venue:||Accrington and Rossendale College|
|Start Date:||Please enquire|
|Day:||Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday|
|Time:||9.30am - 3.30pm|
|Cost:||£295 (fee remission may be available)|
There will always be a need for service and maintenance of buildings and that’s why caretaking and building cleaning are vital to keep them in tip-top condition. The role needs good communication and customer service skills, as well as the knowledge and ability to keep premises maintained, hygienic and safe places to be.
What will I learn?
This programme is designed to give people the knowledge and some of the practical skills to assist in gaining employment in a caretaking and cleaning role.
• Health, safety and security in the facilities industry.
• Workplace hygiene.
• Introduction to working in the facilities industry.
• Sweeping, Mopping, Vacuuming and Cleaning of Washrooms and General Areas.
How will the course be assessed?
Upon successful completion of the course, you may progress onto any of the following qualifications:
• Advanced Cleaning Skills Level 2
• Biohazard, Crime and Trauma Scene Cleaning Level 2
• Professional Outdoor cleaning