|Introduction to Autism|
|Start Date:||28 February|
|Time:||9.30am - 12.30pm|
The aim of this unit is to provide the learner with an understanding of Autism Spectrum Condition, personcentred approach and knowledge of the importance of relevant communication skills when working with individuals
What will I learn?
The objective of this qualification is to help learners to progress within employment in a variety of sectors, and in a number of job roles where an understanding of autism and knowledge of how to support people with autism is required.
How will the course be assessed?
Through completion of a portfolio of evidence/workbook.
How much will the course cost me?
This programme is £45, however fee remission may apply. Please contact us for more information.
On successful completion of this course you can progress on to further study on the following courses:
• Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Autism
• Level 2 Certificate in Preparing to Work in Adult Social Care
• Level 2 Certificate for Working in the Health Sector
• Level 2 Certificate in Common Health Conditions
• Level 2 Certificate in Introducing Caring for Children and Young People