Thinking about what you want to do after College can be difficult, and our expert team of advisors are here to help each individual on their journey. Our Careers Zone offers a specialist advice service for our students and Apprentices, designed to help you prepare for your future career. Whether you are unsure of your options, want to know more about different careers or want support preparing for your next step, our Careers Zone can provide you with the personalised support you need at each stage of your learner journey.
You can talk to our expert team about:
- Personalised careers advice and information
- Volunteering opportunities
- University applications (UCAS)
- University finance advice
- Part-time job vacancies
- Job roles and opportunities
- CV development
- Apprenticeship advice and application support
- Interview techniques
- Gap year ideas
- And more!
- Finding a work placement
- Developing your CV
- Interview preparation
- Understanding behaviours in the workplace
- Getting the most out of your placement
Book an appointment
If you are a current or prospective student and would like to speak to someone to discuss career options, you can book an appointment by contacting 01282 440259 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.